Dr. Robert Scheinberg was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Scheinberg received his medical degree at the New York University, School of Medicine. He then served his internship at the University of California, San Diego. Dr. Scheinberg went on to complete his residency training at the New York University Medical Center.
Dr. Scheinberg’s areas of focus include cosmetic dermatology, immunologic diseases, Mohs micrographic surgery, and sports-related skin disorders. He is a Clinical Professor of Dermatology at the University of California, San Diego. He has been selected by his peers as a Top Doctor in Dermatology in San Diego Magazine numerous of times.
Dr. Scheinberg has 38 years of medical experience, and he is certified by the American Board of Dermatology. He is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atDermatologist Medical Group of North County
- › English
- › French
- › American Board of Dermatology
- › New York University Medical Center, Residency – 1976
- › University of California, San Diego, Internship – 1973
- › New York University, School of Medicine, MD – 1972
Memberships & Associations
- › San Diego County Medical Society
- › San Diego Dermatology Society
- › San Diego Dermatologic Surgery Society
- › American Academy of Dermatology, Fellow
3613 Vista Way
|Ste. 108|Ste. 530
Oceanside, CA, 92056
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Robert S. Scheinberg, MD for more assistance at (760) 230-5031.