Dr. Sherry Rotunda was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Rotunda received her medical degree at Pennsylvania State University, College of Medicine. She then served her Dermatology residency at Thomas Jefferson University.
Dr. Rotunda areas of focus include pediatric dermatology, acne, immunologic skin diseases, and dermatologic surgery. She is certified by the American Board of Dermatology.
Practices atDermatologist Medical Group of North County
- › English
- › American Board of Dermatology
- › Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Dermatology Residency - 2001
- › Pennsylvania State University, College of Medicine, MD - 1997
Memberships & Associations
- › American Academy of Dermatology, Fellow
1200 Garden View Road
Encinitas, CA, 92024
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Sherry L. Rotunda, MD for more assistance at (760) 621-5890.