Dr. Michelle Jackson received her medical degree at Morehouse School of Medicine, where she graduated first in her class. She served her internship at the University of Alabama, Birmingham. She then finished her Dermatology residency at the University of California, San Diego. She continued her medical training and completed her Dermatopathology fellowship at the University of Texas, Southwester, Medical Center.
Dr. Jackson’s special interests are dermapathology, cosmetic dermatology, dermatologic surgery, and medical dermatology, including acne, eczema, psoriasis, and skin cancer screening and treatment. She is certified by the American Board of Dermatology and the American Board of Pathology. She is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atDermatologist Medical Group of North County
- › English
- › American Board of Dermatology
- › University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center, Dermatopathology Fellowship - 2012
- › University of California, San Diego, Dermatology Residency - 2011
- › University of Alabama, Internship - 2009
- › Morehouse School of Medicine, MD - 2009
Memberships & Associations
- › Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
3613 Vista Way
Oceanside, CA, 92056
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Michelle L. Jackson, MD for more assistance at (760) 230-5031.