Dr. Alice Liu was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Liu received her medical degree at John Hopkins University, School of Medicine. She then served her internship in Internal Medicine followed by her Dermatology residency at the University of California, Los Angeles.
Dr. Liu is a voluntary Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of California, San Diego in the Department of Medicine. Dr. Liu is certified by the American Board of Dermatology.
Practices atDermatologist Medical Group of North County
- › English
- › American Board of Dermatology
- › University of California, Los Angeles, Dermatology Residency
- › University of California, Los Angeles, Internal Medicine Internship
- › John Hopkins University, School of Medicine, MD
Memberships & Associations
- › American Academy of Dermatology, Fellow
- › American Society for Mohs Surgery, Fellow
9850 Genesee Avenue
La Jolla, CA, 92037
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Alice Y. Liu, MD for more assistance at (858) 558-0677.