Dr. Susan Detwiler received her medical degree at University of California, Los Angeles. She served her Internal Medicine Internship at UCLA and she went on to complete her residency in Dermatology at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. Dr. Detwiler continued her medical training by finishing a fellowship in Dermatopathology at the Stanford University Medical Center.
Dr. Detwiler is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatopathology. She is currently an Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of California, San Diego. Dr. Detwiler is welcoming new patients.
Practices atDermatologist Medical Group of North County
- › English
- › American Board of Dermatology
- › Stanford University Medical Center, Dermatopathology, Fellowship - 1996
- › University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Dermatology, Residency - 1995
- › University of California, Los Angeles, Internal Medicine, Internship - 1992
- › University of California, Los Angeles, MD - 1991
Memberships & Associations
- › American Academy of Dermatology, Fellow
9850 Genesee Avenue
La Jolla, CA, 92037
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Susan P. Detwiler, MD for more assistance at (858) 815-9136.