Dr. Brian Hunter Weeks was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Weeks received his medical degree from University of Michigan, Ann Arbor in 1996. He later complete extensive training at The Baylor college of Medicine, MD Anderson Cancer Center, and various specialty hospitals in Otolaryngology and head and neck Surgery.
Dr. Weeks specializes in Otolaryngology treating patients with Ear, Nose, and Throat disorders. His specialty is endoscopic sinus surgeries and has advanced training in minimally invasive surgeries of the head and neck. He also provides knowledge on skin care and products.
Dr. Brian Hunter Weeks is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology in Head and Neck Surgery.
Practices atSenta Clinic
- › English
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Otolaryngology
- › MD Anderson Cancer Center, Cellular and Molecular Fellowship
- › The Baylor College of Medicine, Otolaryngology Training - 2002
- › University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MD - 1996
- › University of California, San Diego, BS Animal Physiology emphasis in Neurosciences - 1992
Memberships & Associations
- › American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, 1997-Present
- › American Academy of Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, 1997-Present
- › American College of Surgeons, Candidate Member, 2001
- › North American Skull Base Society, Candidate Member, 2001
- › Galens Medical Society, 1992-Present
3590 Camino Del Rio North
San Diego, CA, 92108
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Brian H. Weeks, MD for more assistance at (619) 831-6196.