Dr. Scott Leary was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Leary received his medical degree at the prestigious Washington University, School of Medicine. He then served his General Surgery internship and his Neurological Surgery residency at the University of Southern California Medical Center. During this time, he also finished his Stereotactic Radiosurgery fellowship training under Dr. Michael Apuzzo, who is a world-renowned neurosurgeon. He continued his medical training and completed his Spine fellowship at Century City Doctors Hospital.
Dr. Leary’s specialty is in comprehensive care for the spine and spinal disorders, including spinal trauma, spinal stenosis, spinal tumors, scoliosis, spine surgery, spine reconstruction, and the evaluation of neck and back pain. He continues to be active in clinical research, and he has published numerous articles in peer-reviewed journals. Dr. Leary has also been honored by the Consumers Research Council as one of America’s Top Surgeons.
Dr. Leary is certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery. He is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atSenta Clinic
- › English
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Neurological Surgery
- › Century City Doctors Hospital, Neurological Surgery, Spine Fellowship - 2006
- › University of Southern California Medical Center, Neurological Surgery Residency - 2005
- › University of Southern California Medical Center, General Surgery Internship - 2001
- › Washington University, School of Medicine, MD - 2000
Memberships & Associations
- › Congress of Neurological Surgeons
7625 Mesa College Drive
San Diego, CA, 92111
- Beech Street (Workers' Comp)
- CorVel (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry / First Health (Workers' Comp)
- Focus Healthcare
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation SISC (Workers' Comp)
- Prime Health Services (Workers' Comp)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- Three Rivers (Workers' Comp)
- USA MCO (Workers' Comp)
Contact Scott P. Leary, MD for more assistance at (858) 223-2100.