Dr. Michael O’Leary was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. O’Leary received his medical degree at Georgetown University. He served his internship and residency in Otolaryngology at the Naval Hospital San Diego. He went on to complete his fellowship in Neurotology/Skull Base Surgery at the prestigious House Ear Clinic. At the Washington University, he then finished a year of training in Microvascular Surgery.
Dr. O’Leary’s specialty is in diseases of the ear and balance. He is a recognized nation wide as a leader in the development of minimally invasive techniques such as the endoscopic removal of pituitary tumors. Dr. O’Leary is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery with the Uniformed Services University of Health Science.
Dr. O’Leary has 30 years of medical experience, and he is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery. He is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atSenta Clinic
- › English
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Otolaryngology
- › House Ear Clinic, Neurotology/Skull Base Surger Fellowship
- › Washington University, Microvascular Surgery
- › Naval Hospital San Diego, Otolaryngology Residency
- › Naval Hospital San Diego, Internship
- › Georgetown University, School of Medicine, MD - 1980
Memberships & Associations
- › American Academy of Otolaryngology
- › San Diego Society of Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery
- › Society of Military Otolaryngologists
3590 Camino Del Rio North
San Diego, CA, 92108
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Michael J. O’Leary, MD for more assistance at (619) 229-4903.