Dr. Ian Purcell was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Purcell received his medical degree at the University of Texas, Galveston. He then served his Internal Medicine internship at the University of Texas Medical Branch ans his Neurology residency at the University of California, San Diego. Dr. Purcell returned to the University of Texas Medical Branch and completed his Research Fellowship.
Dr. Purcell’s expertise is in clinical Neurology with a specialty in Oto-Neurology and Headache management. He continues to be involved in balance disorder research and has numerous scientific publications in his field.
Practices atSenta Clinic
- › English
- › Spanish
- › Vietnamese
- › Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- › Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- › Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- › University of Texas Medical Branch, Research Fellowship - 2000
- › University of California, San Diego, Neurology Residency - 2004
- › University of Texas Medical Branch, Internal Medicine Internship - 2001
- › University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, MD - 1999
7625 Mesa College Drive
San Diego, CA, 92111
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Great-West Healthcare
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Three Rivers
Contact Ian M. Purcell, MD for more assistance at (858) 762-9706.