Dr. Luke Bremner received his medical degree at Georgetown University Medical Center. He completed his Orthopaedic Surgery internship and residency at the Naval Medical Center, Camp Pendleton, California.
Dr. Bremner is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. He has extensive experience with military, civilian, and sports surgery, having handled hundreds of cases both standard and complex. He is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atCORE Orthopaedic Medical Center
- › English
- › American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- › Georgetown University Medical Center, MD - 2003
332 Santa Fe Drive
Encinitas, CA, 92024
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Coventry / First Health (Workers' Comp)
- Great-West Healthcare
- Humana ChoiceCare
- MultiPlan (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Contact Luke F. Bremner, MD for more assistance at (760) 452-8221.