Dr. Christopher Hajnik received his medical degree at Jefferson Medical College. He then served his Orthopaedics residency at the Loyola University Medical Center. He went on to complete his Joint Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship at the Insall Scott Kelly Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine.
Dr. Hajnik is a specialist in Adult Joint Reconstruction at CORE Orthopaedic Medical Center. His sub-specialties include joint reconstructive surgery, primary and revision joint replacement of the hip and knee, cartilage restoration surgery, and surgery of the knee.
Dr. Hajnik is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. He is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atCORE Orthopaedic Medical Center
- › English
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- › Insall Scott Kelly Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, Joint Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship - 2009
- › Loyola University Medical Center,Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Rehabilitation, Orthopaedics Residency - 2008
- › Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College , MD - 2003
Memberships & Associations
- › International Congress of Joint Reconstruction
- › American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- › Insall Club
332 Santa Fe Drive
Encinitas, CA, 92024
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Coventry / First Health
- Coventry / First Health (Workers' Comp)
- Great-West Healthcare
- Humana ChoiceCare
- MultiPlan (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Contact Christopher A. Hajnik, MD for more assistance at (760) 943-6700.