Dr. Gregory Loren received his medical degree at the University of California, Los Angeles, School of Medicine. After serving his Surgery internship, he completed an Orthopaedic Research fellowship and an Orthopaedic Surgery residency at the University of California, San Diego. He continued his medical training and finished his Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy fellowship at the Southern California Orthopaedic Institute.
Dr. Loren is a Clinical Instructor at the University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine, Department of Orthopaedics. He also teaches at national and international conferences, and he has published scientific articles on Arthroscopic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Loren specializes in the treatment of disorders and injuries of the ankle, knees, and shoulders.
Dr. Loren has over 20 years of medical experience, and he is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. He is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atCORE Orthopaedic Medical Center
- › English
- › American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- › Southern California Orthopedic Institute, Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Fellowship - 1998
- › University of California, San Diego, Department of Orthopaedics, Orthopaedic Surgery Residency - 1997
- › University of California, San Diego, Department of Orthopaedics, Orthopaedic Research Fellowship - 1993
- › University of California, San Diego, Department of Orthopaedics, Surgery Internship - 1992
- › University of California, Los Angeles, School of Medicine, MD - 1991
Memberships & Associations
- › Western Orthopaedic Association
- › California Medical Association
- › California Orthopaedic Association
- › LA County Medical Association
- › National Board of Medical Examiners, Diplomate
332 Santa Fe Drive
Encinitas, CA, 92024
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Coventry / First Health
- Coventry / First Health (Workers' Comp)
- Great-West Healthcare
- Humana ChoiceCare
- MultiPlan (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Contact Gregory J. Loren, MD for more assistance at (760) 452-8221.