Dr. Lauren Robertson was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Robertson received her medical degree at Oregon Health and Science University. She went on to complete her internship and Obstetrics and Gynecology residency at the University of California, San Diego Medical Center.
Dr. Robertson specializes in comprehensive women’s healthcare including obstetrics, adolescent gynecology, gynecological surgery, and menopause. She is a part of the IGO Medical Group. She is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Robertson is currently accepting new patients.
Practices atIGO Medical Group
- › English
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- › University of California, San Diego Medical Center, Department of Reproductive Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency - 2012
- › University of California, San Diego Medical Center, Internship - 2009
- › Oregon Health & Science University, School of Medicine, MD/MPH - 2008
Memberships & Associations
- › American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fellow
- › American Academy of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- › American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- › American Medical Association
- › American Academy of Family Physicians
9339 Genesee Avenue
San Diego, CA, 92121
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Lauren A. Robertson, MD, MPH for more assistance at (858) 375-1268.