Dr. Valerie Gafori was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Gafori received her medical degree at the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey. She then completed her internship and residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology at the George Washington University Medical Center.
Dr. Gafori’s practice includes a full range of women’s healthcare including general gynecology & obstetrics, high risk obstetric care, permanent sterilization, and laproscopic surgery. She is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Gafori is a part of the IGO Medical Group.
She is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atIGO Medical Group
- › English
- › Farsi
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- › George Washington University Hospital, Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency - 2003
- › George Washington University Medical Center Internship- 2000
- › University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, MD - 1999
Memberships & Associations
- › American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fellow
- › San Diego County Medical Society
9339 Genesee Avenue
San Diego, CA, 92121
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Valerie V. Gafori, MD for more assistance at (858) 216-4875.