Dr. Jon Lischke received his medical degree at Indiana University, School of Medicine. He served his internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Orange County Medical Center. He went on to complete his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Stanford University and University of California, Los Angeles.
During Dr. Lischke’s time in the United States Army, he served as a battalion flight surgeon in Vietnam, and he was later assigned to the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Presidio in San Francisco.
Dr. Lischke has over 40 years of medical experience, and he is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lischke was a 2018 Top Doctor. He is a part of the IGO Medical Group. Dr. Lischke is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atIGO Medical Group
- › English
- › American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- › University of California, Los Angeles, Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency -1975
- › Stanford University Medical Center, Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency - 1972
- › Orange County Medical Center, Internship - 1969
- › Indiana University, School of Medicine, MD - 1968
Memberships & Associations
- › American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fellow
- › San Diego County Medical Society
- › American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- › San Diego Reproductive Endocrine Society
9339 Genesee Avenue
San Diego, CA, 92121
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Jon H. Lischke, MD for more assistance at (858) 216-4875.