Dr. Heather Gunnarson was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Gunnarson received her medical degree at the University of California, San Francisco. She served her internship and residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology University of California, San Diego Medical Center.
Dr. Gunnarson is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology. She is a part of the IGO Medical Group. Dr. Gunnarson is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atIGO Medical Group
- › English
- › American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- › University of California, San Diego Medical Center, Department of Reproductive Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency - 2006
- › University of California, San Diego Medical Center, Internship - 2003
- › University of California, San Francisco, MD - 2002
Memberships & Associations
- › American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fellow
- › San Diego County Medical Society
9339 Genesee Avenue
San Diego, CA, 92121
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Heather E. Gunnarson, MD for more assistance at (858) 216-4875.