Dr. Mark Willoughby received his medical degree from Ohio State University College of Medicine in 1997. He completed an Internal Medicine Internship at Kaiser Hospital, San Francisco, a Dermatology Residency at Cook County Hospital, and a Dermatology Fellowship at the American Academy Cosmetic Surgery in 2002.
Dr. Willoughby specializes in Dermatology helping patients with various hair, skin, and nail disorders utilizing dermatologic, cosmetic, and laser surgery. He is known to participate in national meetings, academic preceptorships, and the American Academy of Dermatology sponsored community skin cancer screens.
Dr. Mark Willoughby is certified by the American Board of Dermatology in Dermatology. He speaks both English and Spanish.
Practices atDermatology & Laser Center of San Diego
- › English
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Dermatology
- › American Academy Cosmetic Surgery, Dermatology Fellowship - 2002
- › Cook County Hospital, Dermatology Residency - 2001
- › Kaiser Hospital - San Francisco, Internal Medicine Internship - 1998
- › Ohio State University College of Medicine, MD - 1997
Memberships & Associations
- › American College of Cosmetic Surgery
- › American Academy of Dermatology
- › Board Member of the Society of Cosmetic Surgeons
319 F Street
Chula Vista, CA, 91910
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- Three Rivers
Contact Mark A. Willoughby, MD for more assistance at (619) 476-1200.