Dr. Amy Han received her medical degree at the University of California, San Francisco. She served her Internal Medicine internship and Dermatology residency at the University Hospital of Cleveland.
Dr. Han is a dermatologist with expert training in melanoma, hair disorders, and psoriasis. She is certified by the American Board of Dermatology. Dr. Han is currently Clinical Instructor at the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine. She is welcoming new patients.
Practices atDermatology & Laser Center of San Diego
- › English
- › American Board of Dermatology
- › University Hospital of Cleveland, Dermatology Residency - 2006
- › University Hospital of Cleveland, Internal Medicine Internship - 2003
- › University of California, San Francisco, MD - 2002
Memberships & Associations
- › American Academy of Dermatology
- › American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
319 F Street
Chula Vista, CA, 91910
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- Three Rivers
Contact Amy Han, MD for more assistance at (619) 452-1031.