Dr. Thomas Diggs received his medical degree at George Washington University. He went on to complete his internship and residency in Internal Medicine at the Naval Medical Center San Diego. He continued his medical training with a fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease at the Naval Hospital in San Diego.
Dr. Diggs is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Cardiovascular Disease. He is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atSan Diego Heart and Vascular Associates
- › English
- › American Board of Internal Medicine
- › Naval Hospital San Diego, Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship - 1987
- › Naval Medical Center San Diego, Internal Medicine Residency - 1985
- › Naval Medical Center San Diego, Internal Medicine Internship - 1982
- › George Washington University, MD - 1981
Memberships & Associations
- › San Diego County Medical Society
- › California Medical Society
501 Washington Street
San Diego, CA, 92103
Contact Thomas E. Diggs, MD for more assistance at (619) 789-5643.