Dr. Bruce Kimura was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Kimura received his medical degree at the University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine. He served both his internship and residency in Internal Medicine at the University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Kimura returned to UCSD and completed his Cardiology fellowship.
At Scripps Mercy Hospital, Dr. Kimura leads as the Medical Director of the Echocardiography and Vascular Ultrasound. He is also an Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine. Additionally, Dr. Kimura was named as one of San Diego’s “Top Doctor” in San Diego Magazine. He continues to be active in clinical research in echocardiography, and he has published numerous scientific articles.
Dr. Kimura is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease.
Practices atSan Diego Heart and Vascular Associates
- › English
- › Aermican Board of Internal Medicine
- › University of California, San Diego, Cardiology Fellowship
- › University of California, San Francisco, Internal Medicine Residency
- › University of California, San Francisco, Internal Medicine Internship
- › University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine, MD
501 Washington Street
San Diego, CA, 92103
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Beech Street (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry / First Health
- Coventry / First Health (Workers' Comp)
- Focus Healthcare
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Interplan / HealthSmart (Workers' Comp)
- MultiPlan (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Prime Health Services (Workers' Comp)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- Three Rivers (Workers' Comp)
- USA MCO
- USA MCO (Workers' Comp)
Contact Bruce J. Kimura, MD for more assistance at (619) 452-3015.