Dr. Scott Eisman was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Eisman is the current chief of staff at Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas, making him the primary liaison between Scripps Health’s executives and board members and the hospital’s medical staff of more than 650 physicians.
Dr. Eisman has board certifications in internal medicine, critical care medicine and pulmonary disease. In addition to being chief of staff, he is also the medical director of the hospital’s hospitalist program and brand new intensive care unit.
Practices atCoastal Pulmonary Associates
- › English
- › American Board of Internal Medicine
- › Fellowship: University of California, San Diego, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
- › Residency: University of Kansas Medical Center, Internal Medicine
- › Medical School: University of Kansas School of Medicine
326 Santa Fe Drive
Encinitas, CA, 92024
- Beech Street
- Great-West Healthcare
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Scott A. Eisman, MD for more assistance at (760) 405-8483.