Dr. Abhishek Gadre is a Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine Physician and is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Pulmonary Diseases. He completed his Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine Fellowship at the University of California San Diego and has received multiple awards and honors during his career for academic scholarship and excellence as a clinical caregiver.
As a Pulmonologist he specializes in treating lung diseases like asthma, COPD, bronchiectasis, pneumonia, interstitial lung diseases, lung cancer and pulmonary embolism. Dr. Gadre has a special interest in severe asthma and novel biologic therapies which target specific parts of the immune system. As an Intensivist he specializes in the management of critically ill patients with respiratory failure and shock in the ICU.
Dr. Gadre believes in treating every patient as an individual with a unique set of challenges. A personalized approach is key to the patient’s overall wellbeing.
Practices atCoastal Pulmonary Associates
- › Hindi
- › American Board of Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
- › American Board of Internal Medicine
- › Manulana Azad Medical College University of Delhi, New Delhi, India, MD - 2013
326 Santa Fe Drive
Encinitas, CA, 92024
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street
- Beech Street (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry / First Health
- Family Health Centers - PACE
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- San Diego PACE
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Abhishek Gadre, MD for more assistance at (760) 266-9664.