Scot A. Brewster, MD received his medical education at Dartmouth Medical School in 1982. He specializes in cardiothoracic surgery and thoracic surgery. Dr. Brewster has served on the Scipps Memorial Hospital, La Jolla’s medical staff for over 25 years and he speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Brewster also has expertise in minimally invasive approaches to mitral valve repair, aortic valve replacement, and Cox and modified Maze procedure. He is listed as one of San Diego’s “Top Doctors” by Physician Magazine.
- › English
- › Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- › Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- › Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- › Dartmouth Medical School - 1982
- › University of Texas Health Center
- › University of Utah Affililated Hospitals
4033 Third Ave.
San DIego, CA, 92103
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Scot A. Brewster, MD for more assistance at (619) 870-1274.