Dr. Marsha Reuther is a California Native who received her undergraduate degree in Molecular and Cell Biology with an emphasis in Neurobiology at the prestigious University of California at Berkeley. She then later received her medical degree from Saint Louis University School of Medicine where she graduated with a distinction in research and in community service.
Dr. Reuther returned to California to train in otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery at UC San Diego. During her years of surgical training, Dr. Reuther developed a passion for helping people with voice and swallowing problems. Dr. Reuther has expertise in voice disorders, professional voice care, swallowing disorders, extraesophageal and gastroesophageal reflux, airway surgery and reconstruction, spasmodic dysphonia, and chronic cough. Dr. Reuther is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atUnited Medical Doctors
- › English
- › Spanish
- › Russian
- › American Board of Otolaryngology
- › St. Louis University School of Medicine, MD - 2008
4150 Regents Park Row
La Jolla, CA, 92037
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Marsha S. Reuther, MD for more assistance at (858) 926-7010.