Dr. Matthew M. Schultzel received his medical degree at the Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine-California. He continued his medical training and completed general surgery residencies at Hackensack-Palisades Medical Center and University of California, San Diego.
Dr. Schultzel has extensive training in the field of general & colorectal surgery. Dr. Schultzel is certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery. His mission is to provide top level surgical care to all his patients. He employs the newest technology and has undergone a great deal of training in order to bring the most advanced treatment modalities to his patients. As the highest-volume robotic general and colorectal surgeon in Southern California, Dr. Matthew Schultzel specializes in surgically removing large masses with very small incisions. He is currently accepting new patients.
Practices atUnited Medical Doctors
- › English
- › Spanish
- › Japanese
- › Korean
- › American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
- › Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, DO - 2010
- › Hackensack-Palisades Medical Center, General Surgery- 2015
- › University of California, San Diego, General Surgery, Residency - 2012
- › University of Texas Health Science Center of Houston-Houston Methodist, Minimally Invasive Colon and Rectal Surgery, Fellowship - 2016