Dr. Keerti Gurushanthaiah was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Gurushanthaiah received her medical degree at the University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine. She completed her Obstetrics and Gynecology internship and residency at New York Hospital: Cornell University Medical Center where she received the Distinguished Housestaff Award for Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Dr. Gurushanthaiah has over 24 years of experience and she is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
She is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atIGO Medical Group
- › English
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- › Weill Cornell University Medical Center, Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency - 1999
- › New York Hospital: Cornell University Medical Center - 1996
- › University of California at San Diego, School of Medicine, MD - 1995
Memberships & Associations
- › American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fellow
- › San Diego County Medical Society