Dr. Wendy Buchi was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Buchi received her medical degree from UCLA School of Medicine. In addition, she served her internship and Obstetrics/Gynecology residency at UCLA. She is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. In 1993, Dr. Buchi joined IGO Medical Group and specializes in comprehensive healthcare for women including adolescent gynecology.
She is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atIGO Medical Group
- › English
- › American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- › University of California, Los Angeles, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Residency - 1993
- › University of California, Los Angeles, Internship - 1990
- › University of California, Los Angeles, David Geffen School of Medicine, MD - 1989
Memberships & Associations
- › American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fellow
- › Scripps Memorial Hospital, Obstetrics and Gynecology Supervisory Committee
- › San Diego County Medical Society