Dr. Jason Curry originally from Charleston, South Carolina, fell in love with the city of San Diego when he was stationed here after enlisting in the United States Navy. Following his military service, he returned to South Carolina where he attended the College of Charleston for undergraduate Studies. He then attained his Doctor of Medicine from the Medical University of South Carolina. Dr. Curry believed that San Diego was one of the greatest cities on earth and always knew he would be back.
Dr. Curry primarily specializes in non-surgical approaches for the treatment of cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine pain as well as musculoskeletal disorders and joint pain. As a physiatrist, his goal is to help restore physical function and activities of daily living, by improving the quality of life of his patients. Dr. Curry has extensive fellowship training in interventions including, epidural injections, facet injections, nerve blocks, peripheral joint injections, radiofrequency ablation, sacroiliac joint injections and spinal cord neuromodulation.
Dr. Jason Curry is board certified and when he gets spare time he likes to enjoy the company of his family, exercising, traveling and staying active within the community.
Practices atOrthopaedic Specialists of North County
- › English
- › American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- › Medical University of South Carolina, MD - 2011
3905 Waring Road
Oceanside, CA, 92056
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Beech Street (Workers' Comp)
- CorVel (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry / First Health
- Coventry / First Health (Workers' Comp)
- Focus Healthcare
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Interplan / HealthSmart (Workers' Comp)
- MultiPlan (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation SISC (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Prime Health Services (Workers' Comp)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- Three Rivers (Workers' Comp)
- USA MCO
- USA MCO (Workers' Comp)
Contact Jason D. Curry, MD for more assistance at (760) 724-9000.