Dr. Andrew Cooperman received his medical degree from the University of California, San Diego. He completed his Orthopaedic Surgery residency at the University of Michigan Hospitals. After completion of his residency, Dr. Cooperman returned to San Diego and opened a private practice.
With 25 years of experience, Dr. Cooperman specializes in advanced arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder. He is a pioneer in the areas of knee and hip replacement and is also an expert in arthroscopic treatment of hip disorders. He is board certified in both Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Cooperman continuously works to improve patient outcomes and ensure the highest level of care.
Dr. Cooperman is currently a member of Orthopaedic Specialists of North County. He practices out of two offices, in Oceanside and in Carlsbad. He is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atOrthopaedic Specialists of North County
- › English
- › American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- › University of Michigan Hospitals, Orthopaedic Surgery Residency - 1989
- › University of California, San Diego, MD - 1984
Memberships & Associations
- › Arthroscopy Association of North America
- › Western Orthopedic Association
- › California Orthopedic Association
- › American Medical Association
- › California Medical Association