Dr. Stayboldt was named as one of the “Top Doctors” in the 2015 San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
She received her medical degree from Oral Roberts University School of Medicine in 1983, and served her residencies at USCD in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology in 1987.
Dr. Stayboldt has been practicing medicine for over 31 years and specializes in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology with interest in blood banking and microbiology. She is the currently President of San Diego Pathologists Medical Group.
Dr. Carla Stayboldt is certified by the American Board of Pathology in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology. She speaks both English and Spanish.
Practices atSan Diego Pathologists Medical Group
- › English
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Pathology
- › UCSD, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Residency - 1987
- › Oral Roberts University School of Medicine, MD - 1983
- › Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Medical Technology Internship - 1979
- › UCLA - B.A. Magna Cum Laude in Bacteriology - 1978
Memberships & Associations
- › Fellow, American Society of Clinical Pathologists
- › Fellow & Inspector, Laboratory Accreditation Program
- › College of American Pathologists
7592 Metropolitan Drive
San Diego, CA, 92108
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Beech Street (Workers' Comp)
- CorVel (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry / First Health
- Coventry / First Health (Workers' Comp)
- Focus Healthcare
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Interplan / HealthSmart (Workers' Comp)
- MultiPlan (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation SISC (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Prime Health Services (Workers' Comp)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- Three Rivers (Workers' Comp)
- USA MCO
- USA MCO (Workers' Comp)
Contact Carla Stayboldt, MD for more assistance at (619) 377-4196.