Dr. Terry L. Winegar received his medical degree from University of Minnesota in 1981. He then completed both an Internship and a Residency at Hennipin County Medical School.
Dr. Winegar is a primary care physician that helps adults and children with a variety of health concerns including providing preventative medicine.
Dr. Terry L. Winegar is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
- › English
- › Hennipin County Medical School, Residency
- › Hennipin County Medical School, Internship
- › University of Minnesota, MD - 1981
255 West Washington Avenue
El Cajon, CA, 92020
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Beech Street (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Interplan / HealthSmart (Workers' Comp)
- MultiPlan (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Prime Health Services (Workers' Comp)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Terry L. Winegar, MD for more assistance at (619) 320-4345.