Dr. Susan Taylor attended UCSD and received her Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, before receiving her Medical Degree from UC Irvine School of Medicine. She went on to complete a residency program in Family Medicine at San Pedro Peninsula Hospital before participating in both private practices and community clinic settings in California and Tennessee.
Dr. Taylor is a diplomate of the American Academy of Family Medicine, and a member of the American Medical Women’s Association.
She is currently accepting new patients at her office at Perlman Clinic.
Practices atPerlman Clinic
- › English
4142 Adams Avenue
San Diego, CA, 92116
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Susan Taylor, MD for more assistance at (858) 281-0145.