Robert Carlson, MD dedicated over 25 years of his life to serving as an officer in the US Navy. During his time in the Navy, he traveled the world and lived in Japan, England, and multiple states in the US.
His education began with his bachelor’s degree in Chemistry from the University of Minnesota, continued to his Masters in Systems Management and Information Systems from the University of Southern California. Later, he completed his medical training at the American University of the Caribbean and the Arrowhead Regional Medical Center. Dr. Carlson specializes in Family Medicine.
- › English
- › Spanish
- › American University of the Caribbean - 2006
- › Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
36 North Euclid Avenue
National City, CA, 91950
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Robert J. Carlson, MD for more assistance at (619) 573-9134.