Rebeca Sandoval, MD is licensed and board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She earned her medical degree from the University of Illinois College of Medicine in 2007, completed a residency at the University of California San Francisco – Fresno for Obstetrics and Gynecology in 2011, and in 2012, she completed a fellowship for Gynecologic Laparoscopic Surgery at the University of Tennessee, Chattanooga.
Dr. Sandoval has vast expertise in treating a variety of women’s health issues and is specialized in procedures ranging from routine obstetrics, robotic surgery, and laparoscopic surgery.
- › English
- › University of Illinois College of Medicine, MD, 2007
2918 Fifth Avenue
San Diego, CA, 92103
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Rebeca Sandoval, MD for more assistance at (619) 688-0900.