Dr. Raghava Gollapudi was named a “2018 — Top Doctor” in the annual San Diego Magazine “Physicians of Exceptional Excellence” survey.
Dr. Gollapudi received his medical education at the Drexel College Of Medicine -Hahnemann University- in 1999. He has been in practice for over 15 years and specializes in Internal Medicine as well as Interventional Cardiology.
Dr. Gollapudi is board certified in Interventional Cardiology. He speaks both English and Spanish.
Practices atSan Diego Cardiac Center
- › English
- › American Board of Internal Medicine
- › Drexel College of Medicine, 1999 - MD
3131 Berger Avenue
San Diego, CA, 92123
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- Three Rivers
Contact Raghava R. Gollapudi, MD for more assistance at (858) 386-7680.