Maria Flora Trimor-Tamoria, MD received her Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of St. Tomas in the Philippines, and her Doctorate in Medicine from the Manila Central University. She continued her residency in the Philippines, then completed her Family Practice residency at Somerset Medical Center in New Jersey.
Dr. Trimor-Tamoria holds memberships to multiple groups and associations, and is a board certified Family Practitioner.
- › English
- › Spanish
Memberships & Associations
- › American Academy of Family Physicians
- › California Academy of Family Physicians, Phillipino Medical Association
2240 East Plaza Blvd.
National City, CA, 91950
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Maria Flora Trimor-Tamoria, MD for more assistance at (619) 452-3928.