Mahmood Pazirandeh, MD received his medical degree from Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of Medicine in 1958. He has been in practice for well over 30 years and specializes in rheumatology. He has vast experience in the management of RA, Thyroid-related arthritis, Polymyalgia, and Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Dr. Pazirandeh speaks English, Russian, and Spanish.
- › English
- › Tehran University School of Medicine - 1958
- › Cleveland Clinic Education Foundation
3633 Camino Del Rio South
San Diego, CA, 92108
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Mahmood Pazirandeh, MD for more assistance at (619) 780-2197.