M. Mark Mofid, MD specializes in Plastic Surgery with a focus on Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He first earned his medical degree from The John Hopkins University School of Medicine, where he also completed training in general surgery and plastic surgery, and completed an advanced craniofacial research fellowship.
Dr. Mofid is certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He can be found on staff at multiple hospitals throughout the greater San Diego area including Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, Palomar Medical Center in Escondido, and Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center.
- › English
- › American Board of Plastic Surgery
- › American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- › Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, MD - 1997
4150 Regents Park Row
La Jolla, CA, 92037
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact M. Mark Mofid, MD for more assistance at (858) 386-7851.