Dr. Linda Rouel received her medical degree at the University of Basrah. She served her internship at Mercy Catholic Medical Center. She continued her medical training and completed a residency at the University of Florida.
Dr. Rouel is board certified in Family Medicine. She is currently accepting new patients.
- › English
- › University of Basrah, MD
- › Mercy Catholic Medical Center, Internship
- › University of Florida, Residency
860 Jamacha Road
El Cajon, CA, 92019
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Linda Rouel, MD for more assistance at (619) 762-4786.