Dr. Kian Samimi received his medical degree at the Heinrish Heile Universitat, Dusseldorf. He then served his General Surgery Residency at the University of Illinois in Chicago. Dr. Samimi continued his medical training and completed his Plastic Surgery fellowship at the University of Utah Medical Center.
Dr. Samimi’s areas of expertise include Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and Reconstructive Surgery. He is a Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery at UCSD. He is also the Medical Director of Wound Care at Vibra Hospital. Dr. Samimi has a number of scientific publications in the field of plastic surgery, and he lectures across the nation on plastic surgery as well.
Dr. Samimi has over 22 years of medical experience, and he is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Samimi is currently welcoming new patients.
- › English
- › Spanish
- › French
- › Farsi
- › German
- › American Board of Plastic Surgery
- › University of Utah Medical Center, Plastic Surgery Fellowship – 1997
- › University of Illinois at Chicago, General Surgery Residency – 1995
- › Heinrich Heinle Universitat Dusseldorf, MD - 1989
Memberships & Associations
- › American College of Surgeons
- › American Society of Plastic Surgeons
711 Fourth Avenue
San Diego, CA, 92101
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- MultiPlan (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation SISC (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Prime Health Services (Workers' Comp)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- Three Rivers (Workers' Comp)
- USA MCO
- USA MCO (Workers' Comp)
Contact Kian J. Samimi, MD for more assistance at (619) 378-3432.