Dr. Kamshad Raiszadeh received his medical degree at the prestigious University of California, San Francisco. He served his Orthopaedic Surgery residency at the University of California, Davis Medical Center. He then completed his Spine fellowship at the Hospital for Joint Diseases.
Dr. Raiszadeh is the Medical Director of the Advanced Spine Institute and Minimally Invasive Spine Center at Alvarado Hospital and the founder of SpineZone, a medical spine strengthening program. Dr. Raiszadeh has extensive training in complex spinal and reconstruction, and he has developed patents regarding minimally invasive devices.
Dr. Raiszadeh is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Practices atSpineZone Medical Fitness
- › English
- › Farsi
- › Hospital for Joint Diseases, Orthopaedic Surgery, Spine Fellowship – 1996
- › University of California, Davis Medical Center, Orthopaedic Surgery Residency – 1995
- › University of California, San Francisco, MD - 1990
Memberships & Associations
- › California Orthopaedic Association
- › Scoliosis Research Society
- › North American Spine Society
7525 Metropolitan Drive
San Diego, CA, 92108
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Beech Street (Workers' Comp)
- CorVel (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry / First Health
- Coventry / First Health (Workers' Comp)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Interplan / HealthSmart (Workers' Comp)
- MultiPlan (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation SISC (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Prime Health Services (Workers' Comp)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- Three Rivers (Workers' Comp)
- USA MCO
- USA MCO (Workers' Comp)
Contact Kamshad Raiszadeh, MD for more assistance at (619) 269-2226.