Dr. Jason Lupton received his medical degree at Georgetown University. He served his internship in Internal Medicine at the Scripps Clinic and Research Foundation. He then completed his residency in Dermatology at the George Washington University Medical Center and the Washington Hospital Center. This was followed by the completion of his fellowship at the Washington Institute of Dermatologic Surgery.
Dr. Lupton specializes in laser surgery and aesthetic dermatology. He has published over 40 articles and reviews in peer-reviewed literature. He has lectured at major dermatology meetings across the nation and in Europe on laser surgical techniques and the latest laser trends.. Dr. Lupton has also been featured in popular magazines and newspapers, including Cosmopolitan Magazine, the New York Times, Women’s World Magazine, and Community Health Magazine.
Dr. Lupton has over 14 years of medical experience, and he is certified by the American Board of Dermatology. He is currently welcoming new patients.
Practices atSan Diego Dermatology & Laser Surgery
- › English
- › American Board of Dermatology
- › Washington Institute of Dermatologic Surgery, Felllowship - 2001
- › Washington Hospital Center, Dermatology Residency - 2000
- › Georgetown University Medical Center, Dermatology Residency - 1999
- › Scripps Clinic, Internal Medicine Internship - 1997
- › Georgetown University Medical Center, MD - 1996
Memberships & Associations
- › American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
12395 El Camino Real
San Diego, CA, 92130
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Jason R. Lupton, MD for more assistance at (858) 815-9168.