Dr. Frederic Martin is a graduate from Yale University who specializes in Neurology. He completed his internship for internal medicine at the University of California, Davis and then completed his residency at the Yale New Haven Children’s Center. Dr. Martin received his Neurology certification by the American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology in 1992.
He has been in practice for more than 20 years and has received multiple awards. Dr. Martin was voted a Top Doctor in both Southern California and the San Diego Area in 2012 and 2013.
- › English
- › American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- › Yale University School of Medicine, MD - 1983
4060 Fourth Avenue
San Diego, CA, 92103
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Frederic R. Martin, MD for more assistance at (619) 419-0292.