Dr. David E. Thomas received his medical degree from the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences in 1985. He went on to complete an Internship at the Naval Hospital in San Diego and his residency at the University of California, San Francisco in 1994.
Dr. Thomas specializes in Dermatology treating patients with a broad array of skin and hair conditions.
Dr. David E. Thomas is certified by the American Board of Dermatology and is currently accepting new patients.
Practices atNorth County Dermatology Center
- › English
- › American Board of Dermatology
- › University of California, San Francisco, Residency - 1994
- › Naval Hospital San Diego, Internship - 1986
- › Hebert School of Medicine, Uniformed Services, University of Health Sciences, MD - 1985
- › University of California, Berkeley - 1978
Memberships & Associations
- › Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
477 North El Camino Real
Encinitas, CA, 92024
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact David E. Thomas, MD for more assistance at (760) 742-5128.