Dr. Van Noord was born and raised in Lansing, MI. He excelled academically, earning Dean’s list recognition each semester at Calvin University (Grand Rapids, MI), receiving several prestigious scholarships, and earning Honors recognition in multiple rotations during medical school at the University of Southern California (USC).
Dr. Van Noord completed his medical internship at Naval Medical Center San Diego and proudly served his country on several deployments and while stationed overseas as a Flight Surgeon in the US Navy. He earned the rank of Lieutenant Commander.
While Dr. Van Noord was an Anesthesiology resident at USC, he was peer selected as a class representative and was recognized as an outstanding resident in Regional Anesthesia. He completed his Pain Medicine Fellowship at the prestigious University of California, Los Angeles, (UCLA).
Dr. Van Noord has continuously engaged in clinical research, published numerous journal articles, presented original research at national and international meetings, and authored several textbook chapters.
Practices atRelieve Pain Center
- › English
- › Spanish
- › American Board of Anesthesiology
- › Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- › Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- › Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- › Calvin University - BS
- › University of Southern California - MD
- › Navy Medical Center San Diego - Internship
- › University of Sourthern California - Residency
- › University of California, Los Angeles - Fellowship
3969 Fourth Avenue
San Diego, CA, 92103
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Alignment Health Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California Promise Medicare Advantage
- Health Net
- Health Net Medicare Advantage
- Humana Healthcare Advantage
- Scan Medicare Advantage
- Scripps Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United-AARP Medicare Advantage
Contact Brandon A. Van Noord, MD for more assistance at (619) 789-5092.