Dr. Agata Marriott received her medical training in Sweden. She then served her internship and residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. Dr. Marriott went on to complete her residency and fellowship in Dermatology at the Washington Hospital Center.
Dr. Marriott is certified by the American Board of Dermatology. She is currently accepting new patients.
Practices atDel Mar Dermatology
- › English
- › Polish
- › Swedish
- › American Board of Dermatology
- › Washington Hospital Center, Dermatology Fellowship
- › Washington Hospital Center, Dermatology Residency
- › University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Residency
- › University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Internship
Memberships & Associations
- › American Academy of Dermatology
- › American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- › American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology
- › San Diego Dermatologic Society.
1349 Camino Del Mar
Del Mar, CA, 92014
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Arizona Foundation
- Beech Street
- Coventry / First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- St. Paul's Eldercare
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Contact Agata Marriott, MD for more assistance at (858) 914-4791.