Dr. Francisco Pardo received his medical degree at the University of California, San Francisco. Continuing his medical training at UCSF, he served his internship there. He then completed his residency at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Dr. Pardo has published numerous scientific articles and journals. Dr. Pardo has over 26 years of medical experience, and he is certified by the American Board of Radiology, Radiation Oncology. He is currently welcoming new patients.
- › English
- › Spanish
- › Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard, Residency - 1990
- › University of California, San Francisco, Internship - 1986
- › University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine - 1984
Memberships & Associations
- › American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
1855 1st Avenue
San Diego, CA, 92101
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Beech Street
- Beech Street (Workers' Comp)
- CorVel (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry / First Health
- Coventry / First Health (Workers' Comp)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Management Network, Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Interplan / HealthSmart
- Interplan / HealthSmart (Workers' Comp)
- MultiPlan (Workers' Comp)
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Scripps Employee Medical Plan
- Three Rivers
- Three Rivers (Workers' Comp)
- USA MCO
- USA MCO (Workers' Comp)
Contact Francisco S. Pardo, MD for more assistance at (619) 313-2881.