San Diego Kids Expo & Fair
The largest kids’ expo in the U.S. is fast approaching, right here in San Diego! The San Diego Kids Expo & Fair will take place on April 28-29, 2018, 10AM to 5PM at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. The Fairgrounds will transform into a huge playground for kids of all ages, from babies to teens. Don’t worry parents, you’ll be able to relax: there’s a lounge just for you.
The variety of activities offered at the fair will benefit your kids’ health—mentally, physically and emotionally. Whether your kids are interested in learning or staying active, they will enjoy a full weekend of fun. Here is a glimpse of activities you can expect and how to make sure everyone in your family enjoys themselves!
Bring Your “A Game”
Most activities can be enjoyed by younger children; however, teenagers will enjoy these activities just as much! Some of these activities include:
- 300’ Zip Line (minimum weight 45lbs)
- Water Balls
- Laser Tag
- Euro Bungy
Fun for Younger Kids
There is a play area made just for children ages 8 and younger. Here are some fun activities your kids can enjoy:
- Mini Laser Tag
- Inflatable Jumpers and Slides
- Boxing Ring
Entertainment For the Whole Family
Not only will there be endless activities, but you’ll also be able to jam out, dance, and be amazed with the whole family. Enjoy live performances by musicians, dancers, and magicians.
Indoor Fun, Activities, and Exhibitors
Enjoy a variety of activities inside the expo center that are both fun and educational! Here’s a quick glance of what you can expect:
- Cheer on local talent at the performance stage
- Dance, modeling, singing, acting, and more!
- Discover and interact with animals at Animal World
- Learn and experience exotic animals with EcoVivarium.
- Educators will be present to share fun facts and assist with hands-on activities.
- Check out local business and charities.
There will be a variety of different exhibitors for moms-to-be, baby’s, healthy cooking ideas, music schools, swim instructors, tutors, and even party planners for your kids’ birthday party!
Scripps AMG Tips:
- Bring sunscreen and don’t forget to reapply.
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow maximum movement.
- Wear comfortable shoes for activities and a day on your feet.
- Keep everyone in your family hydrated.
- Start your day off with a nutritional breakfast to keep you energized throughout the day.
- Buy your ticket now and avoid the line.
With so many different activities offered at the San Diego Kids Expo & Fair, you’ll be sure to make a weekend out of it! For more local events, check out Scripps Affiliated Medical Groups’ articles .