Taking Charge of Health & Wellness
Too often, we reactively deal with our health – we only call our doctor when we are already sick or in pain. To increase your chance of avoiding preventable conditions or catching a problem in its early stages, it’s important to take a more proactive approach to your health and wellness.
Preventable care begins with your wellness and behavior. Little steps to maintain your wellness such as stress management, mindfulness, exercise, and meditation can lead to lasting change down the road. Here are some resources to help you improve your wellness in San Diego:
How to Manage Stress:
- Stress Management Tips – Learn about the effects of long-term stress and eight simple tips for stress management
- 9 Stress Busting Tips For Busy Moms – Here are stress-busting tips and ways to incorporate self-care into the lives of busy moms
- 7 Best Spots in San Diego for Sunset Yoga – Visit one of these 7 spots in San Diego to “zen-out” with a blissful sunset yoga routine
- Types and Benefits of Meditation – Learn about 5 types of meditation & 10 health benefits of starting a practice today
- Journaling for Mental Health – Putting thoughts down on paper helps you make better sense of them, any patterns, and their cause. Learn more about journaling for better health and wellness.
- Tips for Prioritizing Mental Health – Read about behaviors that commonly positively affect mental health and wellness.
- 5 Stress Tips for the Whole Family – Life can be stressful but there are things we can do to help bring calm to our day. Here are tips the whole family can use.
Take Charge of Your Health:
- How to Take Charge of Your Health – Don’t wait until you are sick to take care of your health! Here are tips for taking charge of your health.
- How Changing Your Behavior Can Improve Your Health – Here are healthy habits that can have an immediate impact on your health.
- How Walking Improves Your Health and Wellness – Walking is an excellent form of exercise. Check out these great tips for anyone looking to get in shape and stay healthy!
Taking care of your health is vital to help avoid preventable conditions. Try some of these resources in your everyday activities to help aid in a more healthy, joyful, and abundant life. For more information on healthy San Diego wellness, please visit scrippsamg.com.