Stroke and Brain Injury Support and Education Group (Encinitas)
Education and peer support for patients and caregivers
This stroke and brain injury support and education group is free of charge and open to community members coping with stroke and brain injury, as well as caregivers and loved ones of those coping with stroke and brain injury. Join us in Encinitas the second and fourth Tuesday of every month to meet and learn from other survivors and caregivers.
Participants will have an opportunity to:
- Get information and resources
- Reinforce inner strengths
- Learn self-care strategies
- Develop encouraging peer relationships
- Continue a life of meaning and purpose
To register for this support and education group, please call 760-633-6709.